Terms & Conditions
Contest – Rules & Regulations
- The promotion will begin on 20th March, 2017 and last date for the entry is 15th April, 2017.
- The results will be announced on 30th April, 2017.
- Winner of the contest can be viewed on the website, which will be announced in the same banner with the winning entry.
All participants must ensure completion of the following steps to successfully take part in the Contest:
- Contestants to send a picture of the favourite part of the Magazine ad. Contestants to also explain why that part is their favourite.
- Contestants to share entries on via the given WhatsApp number.
Eligibility Criteria for Participants
- The Contest is open to all residents of India except the employees and the family members of TVS Motor Company Limited (“TVSM” or “Sponsor” or “Organizer”), its associate companies, its advertising and promotional agencies and its auditors /executing agencies and their associate companies.
- To be eligible, you must be (a) a legal resident of India and (b) at least 18 years old as of 15th March, 2017.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to be eligible for this Contest.
- The Contest is open from 20th March, 2017 to 15th April, 2017, 11:59 PM, only on the TVSMs WhatsApp number given in the Magazine Ad. Entries received after the said time will not be considered valid.
- The participant is entitled to send maximum three number of entries.
- Entries will be judged by the TVSM’s Marketing Team. There will be only one winner in total, who will be holding the first prize (can be changed as per the nature of the contest). The entries will be evaluated basis the quality of the entry.
- The decision of TVSM would be final and binding on all the participants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants for any of the decisions.
- The winners will be announced on 30th April, 2017.
- Prize will be a smartphone worth of Rs.10,000 (Ten thousand rupees only).
- The prize won by the winner is not transferrable and must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions in cash or otherwise, except at TVSM’s discretion. TVSM reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater monetary value if any such prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason.
- The winner will be solely responsible for compliance with any and all applicable laws and any other costs, expenses and fees associated with accepting and receiving the prize. In the event any tax withholding is required by law for any prize, the winners authorize Sponsor to make the corresponding deduction.
- TVSM shall not be responsible for any delay in distribution or delivery of the Prize declared due to any reason whatsoever.
- The Prize will be distributed or delivered on “as is where is” basis without warranty of any kind.
Responsibility and Disclaimers
- Any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content must not be shared within the entry.
- TVSM is not responsible for misspellings, typographical errors, or other issues that may affect its ability to locate a purported entry post using a search to find eligible entries.
- TVSM reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Contest and/ or the T&C.
- At the time of entry and/or submission, the participants are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions of the Contest.
- TVSM shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, unreadable or inaccurate entries and/or submissions.
- By participating in the Contest, the participants agree that no claim shall be asserted against TVSM, its affiliates or any of its or their directors, officers, employees or agents in respect of any damage, rights, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever that may result from their participation in the Contest and/or acceptance and enjoyment of the prize.
- Personal data provided by the participants will be used by the Organizer for the purposes of: (a) verifying their identity; (b) administering the Contest and evaluating the work; (c) contacting the participants for prize collection or otherwise in connection with the Contest; and (e) achieving the intended results in connection with the transactions contemplated herein.
- It is the Organizer’s policy to protect the privacy of the participants and to respect their rights under all applicable privacy laws. Personal data collected by the Organizer will not be sold, provided or transferred out of TVS M. Personal data will not be provided to third parties for direct marketing or purposes unrelated to the Contest without prior consent of the participant concerned.
- TVSM may use the photograph of the successful winner to be used in any Magazine/Newspaper / print / video / social media and the participant expressly agree for the same.
- By participating in the contest, the participant is agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein.
This T&C shall be governed by the laws of India and the courts having their jurisdiction at Hosur, Tamil Nadu shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes hereunder.